From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Steve Jones
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 11:33 AM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] reading 320 crash reports - cambium guys input appreciated

because they all randomly reboot

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Andreas Wiatowski
<andr...@silowireless.com<mailto:andr...@silowireless.com>> wrote:
There is so much surplus gear in the market, why not just replace the AP and
call it a day?

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski, CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
1-866-727-4138 x-600<tel:(866)%20727-4138>
http://www.silowireless.com<http://www.silowireless.com/>
Wireless | Fibre | VoIP | PBX | IPTV

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and
may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in
error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this
message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.