IR as well, sorry my bad

On 06/15/2017 09:18 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I did free space lasers between sky scrapers in Mexico City in 1990.
Buildings more a whole bunch more than you think they do.
Products have been out there for years.  The TV network used them for
the Spain Olympics in 1992.

Not sure if any of these systems are in the visible range.
They were all IR in my experience.  You want them to cut fog.

Why would you want to be in the visible spectrum?

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] laser based coms

A friend is doing research into laser based space and atmosphere laser
coms and pinged me as to who is producing product in the visible
wavelengths these days.   They already have contacts at NASA and FB on
work being done there and I though I would ask AFMUG as to info that
people have about current products/research that anyone can share?

Best Regards,
Robert Andrews