This may be a bozo approach, but if you took two 10 amp shunts and connected them in parallel, you would get a 20 amp shunt out of the deal.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 6/15/2017 3:47 PM, George Skorup wrote:
Forrest,

Would you be willing to make a 20A shunt? Would the traces on your current design handle it?

Reason I'm asking is... I'm stupid. I had a 10A shunt on the batt negative side of a Traco BCMU360. Didn't occur to me that 230 watts @ ~12VDC can get up to 20A. So the shunt went kaput after about 25 minutes and the site went down. Not a problem at most other sites with less load. This one happens to be the most heavily loaded with two Trango ApexPlus, various APs and PTPs plus the DC-DC inefficiencies.