From: "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 3:03:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Testing

AirSync was a thing at least 5 years ago. What's different now?
Cambium has a consistent track record of quality, and that goes a long way
towards not going to R.I.P. any time soon.

I am honestly interested in Ubiquiti's future LTU product though. I think tying
themselves to a WiFi chipset holds them back and it will be interesting to see
what they do with a software defined radio.