The downside is that it requires radius. It would be nice if it had its own
built-in authentication. At least on the pro model. I don't want to setup a
radius server for small businesses to use VPN. If I have to setup radius and
there is no Domain controller, it's just easier and sometimes cheaper to
forward the ports to a Mac mini and have it serve strictly as the VPN server.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield