yes S-RJ01 in CCR1072. We have two of the CCRs, this one has two modules in
it, and the other has 3 modules. none of the othe other modules have given
us fits. I do have an spare I can replace it with, maybe do an RMA or
something, but I was wanting to know if this is a known thing first,
besides, its like 25 bucks, I don't even know if that's worth an RMA