thats just it.. I know it maybe cheaper to buy replacements but if there was someone out there that has a shop setup and setup to be efficient at breathing life back into these things he could make some descent moneys I am really thinking hard about what my next career will be and this could be a win win for lots of folks. I may have to have some new eyeballs by the time Im ready to look at these boards