Hi,

We obtained 10 year term policies about 5 years ago. I have a $3 million policy and I pay $978 per year.

Travis

On 7/10/2017 9:37 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Anyone want to share what company they are using for life insurance, and what type of plan and/or rates, either on or off-list? I have been shopping around and these policies are crazy. Hard to believe anyone would sign these.

Whole life is at the whim of the market, and you can lose it all. Term policies even on a fixed term, say 30 years, claim that the payments "remain level" for the 30 -year term but then they say in the fine print that they can change the rate at anytime up to the maximum ($230,000 per year). There has to be a more solid and less wishy-washy policy out there with a locked in rate, right? Are they all giving themselves the ability to make it whatever they want at anytime in the fine print?