Over the past week, our average wait time with Server Plus was 3:15.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus/powercode users, OT

When I was looking at Server Plus I was hearing about 15-20 minute hold times.
My hold times rarely ever exceed 5 minutes, and average much lower.  I asked
Layne or Michael or whoever my sales guy was at the time about routing calls
overseas and he said "we do have an overseas call center, primarily for
customers who speak tagalong (or something like that), however, we will only
route your calls there in the case of a large scale outage."  The possibility
that they would ever be routed to a third party overseas was a deal-breaker for
me....outage or no.