yeah, air cooled

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jason McKemie" <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 7/12/2017 11:30:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Road Trip Battery

You could always strap a generator to the roof...

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 1:21 AM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net> wrote:
I think the alternator is buried in my Toyota Sienna, so I’m not going to mess with it, or a second battery I guess.

I’ll just live with the combined 100-120w restriction on all the outlets in my car combined.

I suspect the alternate is bigger than norm just because of that allowance given to the two AC plugs and DC plugs.

I might try and sneak in a 50W computer for serving videos. Or maybe an Xbox One S that I think runs around 50-60W.

As long as the kids aren’t all charging their devices at the same time, lol!