From: "Kurt Fankhauser" <lists.wavel...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:19:34 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DDoS protection vendor?

Is there a way to do DDOS protection that doesn't involve buying a bigger
bandwidth pipe or initiating some sort of blackhole with your upstream?

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

I'm going to be implementing some on-net scrubbing boxes. Obviously limited by
upstream capacity, simply acquire more upstream capacity. ;-)

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP