I've had no issues with 6GHz Lumina's talking to CRS210's. But these are waveguide up the towers, so it's only about 3 feet of ethernet and direct power from a PacketFlux PDU, but there are GigE-APCs in between.

In fact, those radios have been running for 467 days without a single error on any port. The only issue I've had with them is ACM shifting around during fades and then one side or both will get stuck on a lower modulation. At least I figured out they don't need a reboot. Just a simple 'execute config' on the ACM settings will fix it.