The PowerInjector + Sync which is shipping right now does pretty much the
same power injection as the rackinjector will....   In fact the
rackinjector injection boards for all intents and purposes share the exact
same circuitry.

What's holding up the rackinjectors at this point is the new control board,
which is giving us no end of problems on the manufacturing line.   Well,
that and the new "faster, easier, less pain in the rear (tell me another
story) automated test equipment".

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>