message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

On 2017-07-14, 9:18 PM, "Af on behalf of Dev" <af-boun...@afmug.com on behalf
of d...@logicalwebhost.com> wrote:

    Thanks Andreas,

    Rough cost or how does their pricing break down? How hard / expensive is
the setup?

    > We implemented Corero.  It works as advertised, all our traffic is
scrubbed on the fly and only bad traffic is dumped This is at our > > main
core, 2 separate 10Gbps feeds.  We also have a secondary site with 10Gbps and
it has a corero as well.  It has allowed us to > sleep at night!