It’s good. I’m using the three ‘box’ Amplifi package.

The one box, two wireless mesh units worked ok, but I had wired connections to
my remote areas, so I switched to using the three wired boxes.

Super simple to set up and configure with the app.

I have one of the boxes configured as main router, and when I plugged in the
two other boxes they went directly into wireless mesh mode and were online.
Then I went to the app and told it to use the 1Gbps Ethernet connection as
backbone instead and saved and they came up wired to the main unit.

Now I can do about 400Mbps wireless to my Note 5 phone in the same room as my
router.

And wireless in a nearby room is usually better than 100Mbps, without the mesh
delays.

They still do have disconnects and mesh roaming oddness like any other system
for this price.

I use it and recommend it for residential systems.

I don’t know if you can buy additional box units on a part basis, but if so,
this system would be great for even larger homes that needed more than three
wireless AP nodes.

Management interface is awesome.

I think they do have a bug or need a couple more features, in the client list.
They don’t show the speeds for wired connected devices (directly connected or
through a connected switch).
And static devices don’t show up in the client list.
Sometimes I can’t find some devices in the client list that I know are
connected as well for some odd reason.
And if it’s not currently connected, it isn’t manageable which is annoying.

So all in all for the price it’s better for me for the coverage than using a
single larger router like a Nighthawk or Asus high end.