When we first started using EPMP, (5ghz, with GPS) we had some AP's would keep losing satellites. Then after our first couple installs, everything just Worked after that. Slap the GPS antenna on any random surface, and lots-o-satellites with no issues. Now the New AP's we're getting out of Distribution have the GLONASS label on the antennas, and we're back to having hit and miss GPS again at new sites. Are the new antennas less sensitive? At one location, 1 out of the 4 APs was going from 12 satellites tracked (20 visible) to 0 Satellites tracked (still 20 visible) at random times. We moved the GPS Puck about 4 inches vertically, and now it has a steady 17 satellites tracked.

Has something changed with the Antennas?