You didn't really specify what count fiber this is, what type of splice
closures, how difficult of an environment etc. So $1500 is a bit of a wild
guess... But it's gonna take two guys, probably half a day or more, and tie
up my splicer for a day. That sounds like $1000 to tie up one guy and a
fusion splicer for a day and $500 for the second guy. Assuming materials
are inexpensive that is. If this is 144ct and two new tyco B closures and
trays and splice protectors, etc. Probably $5000 job for that.