Update.  Looks like I had 2 bad pucks out of the box. Replaced them with what I
think is the older pucks and they have been working fine for a few days. I am
sending cambium the bad pucks.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:00:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] EPMP1000 GPS Antenna Issues

Personally I'm doing the GPS pucks with epmp 1000.  Works with Netonix and an
AC poe...

Forrest said he was shipping like right after...Wispamerica?

They're on the site - http://store.packetflux.com/packetflux-rackinjector/

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Craig Schmaderer