I can tell you that we are mining and investing in bitcoin, and we are
doing it legally by claiming it on taxes...

Now, as for accepting it as payment?  There are a few companies that will
provide a "merchant type" account for BTC that does instant transfer to
USD.  Like Sterling, our Platypus doesn't support it and we don't plan to
currently support it at this time...but would be open to it in the future.

Regards,
Chuck