I've also read rebuttals and critiques of that same report, all without adding
too much clarity to the issue. For sure the report has some shortfalls and
errors, but the whole thing is turning more or less into a he said, she said
mess. It'd be real nice to have a proper long term analysis using up to date
hard data from an independent source.

Jared