Hmmm I am not a Linux guy.  Will have to take a look.

It looks like there is a windows version but it needs a few things loaded first.

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 12:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trace Route by port tool

 

there's a tcptraceroute tool available for Linux.

 

apt-get install tcptraceroute on Debian type systems

 

 

 

------ Original Message ------

From: "Chuck McCown" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >

To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 

Sent: 8/7/2017 3:22:18 PM

Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trace Route by port tool

 

I don’t think you can.  I would try ping or telnet along with tracert to prove 
some ports work.  

 

From: SmarterBroadband 

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 1:19 PM

To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  

Subject: [AFMUG] Trace Route by port tool

 

Anyone know of any tool that can do a trace route with a port number?  

 

We have an issue where micro cells have stopped working on some our network.  
They use some specific ports.  I want to Trace Route out and see where a 
specific port is being blocked.

 

Is this possible?

 

Reply via email to