I'm at a music festival in the BC mountains right now, music will start
blasting all day and night, people are walking around wearing the wackiest
costumes (or nothing at all)... and still I'm amusing myself spotting SMs
of the festival's local intranet (Canopy 2.4/900 FSK and looks like ePMP)
and imagining plans to setup solar-powered repeaters on top of these nearby
tall mountains.