I just bought another batch a 100 1x4 PLC Blockless Bare PLC fiber
splitters...

Here's the lowdown what that is.

It's bare fiber, no 900um jacket and typically no ends.  It's 250um.
Blockless means that you don't have the big PLC blocks that need to go in a
case.

You can also get Blockless, and not bare, with ends on it.

Regards,
Chuck