We tested this extensively and experienced a lot of random issues with their
switches …. Random forwarding issues was one but the larger issue was simply
hardware failure.  Inherited some of them through acquirement (a few) and then
also in our wireless network they were the original “goto” switch and pretty
much all replaced now last I heard (again due to hardware failures)