You buy the radio which is the same hardware for all 11ghz, then the Diplexers for your licensed frequency, High or low. 1 Diplexer per end for a SISO link, 1 polarity. 2 Diplexers per end for a MIMO link, Dual Polarity. In the radio firmware you do not select different frequencies for the different polarities, just weather it is SISO or MIMO.

The Top of the radio has 4 SMA Connectors on it. The diplexer spans 2 SMA Connectors and gives you a N Connector to attach to the antenna.

Hope this helps a little.