Fair documentation, not the best English which shouldn't be surprising.
Never had a problem with their gear other than some funky port weirdness
having to do with the first couple of SFP ports on some managed switches. I
have only used their industrial rated gear and it all worked pretty
reliably. That item does look interesting.