We have one link up, we're getting around 500Mbps capacity with a 56mhz
MIMO channel at about 7.6 miles using 2' dishes. It should theoretically be
able to do a little better than that (it's just a little low to work at
10x/1024qam)... the signal level is a bit lower than it should be, but I
haven't gotten around to figuring out why yet, since it's working fine as
it is.

We initially had some major stability problems with one of the radios, but
after loading the latest (at the time) beta firmware it has been solid, and
I haven't touched it in months.