So in order to operate an AF11X at its maximum channel width of 56mhz you
would have to register a path for 80mhz license is that true? So basically
your wasting some spectrum right? So could you have dual 40mhz  AF11X links
on the same path operating in your licensed 80mhz of spectrum that way your
not wasting any spectrum? Will that or can that even work?