Agreed.  Will give it a shot. Firmware too

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "George Skorup" <george.sko...@cbcast.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] epmp 2.4
Date: Sun, Aug 27, 2017 7:11 PM

They released 3.5 last week. I'm running it on a couple sites. Seems
fine so far. The throughput improvements involve basic bridge
config. No extra QoS, no L2/L3 firewall rules. Basically like
MikroTik's fast-path.

Jay, I think Force200's are going to be your best bet. If your
uplink speeds suck, then more gain at the SM and thus higher RSSI at
the AP certainly can't hurt. Get the uplink SNRs up and the speeds
should come with it.

On 8/27/2017 7:03 PM, Steve Jones