From: "Kurt Fankhauser" <lists.wavel...@gmail.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Harvey damage
Date: Mon, Aug 28, 2017 7:59 PM

Harvey DIRS FCC report 8/28/17:
-There are 4.7% of the cell sites down in the affected area, up from 4.1%
yesterday.
-There are at least 189,487 subscribers (up from at least 148,565
yesterday) out of service in the affected area. This includes users who get
service from cable system or wireline providers.
-There are 19 (up from 11 yesterday) non-mobile switching centers out of
service and 22 (up from 21 yesterday) switching centers on back-up power.