From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brian Webster
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:37 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Hurricane Harvey WISP damage assessments - WECAT

I have waited to post this message on behalf of WECAT to allow for the storm to
pass, the flooding to hit the high marks, and the initial life and death rescue
efforts to be completed. In situations such as this having people rush in to
help in an area that cannot deal with extra people is not always welcome. We
all feel for the situation but any help to be rendered needs to be carefully
planned and coordinated so as to not overwhelm the people we would try to
assist.

To that end if anyone has a WISP network in the storm effected area or knows of
a WISP who is overwhelmed by the damage and needs assistance, please fill out
this damage assessment form and get it back to me. WECAT will work all of our
resources to assist where needed. If you are willing to volunteer with manpower
or equipment please fill out the volunteer form and return.

Thank You,
Brian Webster - President WECAT
(607) 643-4055 Office
(607) 435-3988 Cell