Yes.  The pairs on the GIGE-POE are 1/2 3/6 4/5 7/8

You must set the jumpers so that 1/2 and 4/5 are sending power to one of the
terminals and 3/6 and 7/8 are sending the power to the other terminal.  It is
possible to short out the line if the jumpers are set wrong.

From: Louis Arsenault
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:22 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Netonix + GIGEPOE ?

Hey Everyone / Chuck,

I have a Netonix switch and want to verify that the GIGEPOE can be used to
extract power from it.
Netonix Specs say:
48VH 1.5A pins 1,2,4,5(+) 3,6,7,8(-)

Are the + - lines compatable with the GIGEPOE? I thought it would be but it let
the magic smoke out of a GIGEPOE. When I let the magic smoke out I did _not_
have anything connected to the power terminal nor data jack on the GIGEPOE. I
have a second but wanted to check with you to make sure this would work
properly.

--

-Louis

NTInet