Controller does, dunno if they are using that

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Steve Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
> Does it support masking. We had a bear of a time at a factory til we
> realised a clipboard that had paper onnit fluttered enoug from a fan to trip
> md even though you couldnt really see it on the low res monitor.
>
>
> On Aug 30, 2017 10:30 PM, "Mitch Koep" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Gen3 ?
>
> Gen 2s always had an issue for us the night vision would trip motion
>
> for fly s and mosquito s.
>
> We finally put a yellow lamp near the cam and bugs went away
>
> (grams remedy for bugs in MN at night)
>
> shocked as I was
>
> Mitch
>
>
>
>
> On 8/30/2017 9:38 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
>>
>> One of the cameras at Fabens Waste Water Treatment Plant is triggering
>> night time recordings that manager asked me investigate and minimize.  I
>> changed sensitivity to 15 from 50. But I doubt it will help.  Airvision Pro
>> Cameras. I will check video on Friday.  Ideas?
>>
>> Jaime Solorza
>
>
>

Reply via email to