If you get a chance, try turning the uGPS power on on one of the non-uGPS
powered ones...   Should be perfectly safe, since there isn't anything
attached to that pin on the syncbox 12's.

I'm glad to hear that data is working.   I've been so saturated with this
rackinjector project that I haven't had a chance to keep up with the
releases and test them.  I knew cambium was working on them, but when I
keep hearing the data isn't there I just assume they haven't fixed it.
 Now I have an answer for my tech support customers.