Can you not just sell it or do you have to buy the whole company?

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 3:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65GHz spectrum availability

It's been done, but I'm not convinced it's a good idea.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
jbroadw...@converge-tech.com<mailto:jbroadw...@converge-tech.com>

On Sep 1, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Steve Jones
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
can you sublease your license to multiple people?

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Brett A Mansfield