Cool... yes that is the correct translation...

So a trivia question for you ... How do the Christian Arabs (and yes there are
many of those) say Lord Willing in Arabic ?
(Hint, exactly how you said it ! )

(you can ask your son to translate the reply for you ... :) ....'With the
Lord's Permission' )

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom