hmmm.... not a good ideal on setting up prefix limit on your Full Table IP
Transit BGP Connections..
setting prefix limits on your Peering BGP connections is an excellent idea.
Using ACL Filters to explicitly accept prefixes from your down-stream, and what
you advertise to your upstream is best practices.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street