With the 320 and 430 you have two options:

1) Buy a 10/100 injector, and re-jumper it.

2) Use a gigabit injector off the shelf with the cable described in the
cambium manual.   The cable in the cambium manual is the one from a CMM4 to
a 450i.   Because we use 'normal' pinning on our gigabit injectors, the
cable is not needed with the 450i, but is needed with the 320 and 430.

The reason for this is that the 320 and 430 do not use a standard pinning.
Worse, the pinning is not compatible with gigabit powering schemes which
all require the same polarity and voltage on both wires in the pair - the
320 and 430 use a different polarity on each pair.

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Andreas Wiatowski <andr...@silowireless.com

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>