If I remember correctly, the 4 port works fine. I think the reason for the
special one was because the airFiber 24 draws so much power, but if I
remember right, it was determined later on that the normal injectors would
handle it fine (and I'm pretty sure I had one running on one at one point).
It certainly wouldn't be an issue with anything other than the 24ghz
airfbers anyhow, since the others all use a lot less power.