The mount is completely different... it's made of thinner steal, and it
uses smaller diameter bolts (8mm vs 10mm, I think on the old ones), but it
is a completely different design, so I don't know that there's any
realistic difference in strength, and I believe they still fit the same
size pipes. It's also a deeper dish (the edge of the dish is flush with the
end of the feedhorn), which reduces (or eliminates, in my opinion, in most
cases) the need for adding shielding. They're also a lot easier and faster
to assemble. Overall, I like the lightweight dishes much better than the
old ones... I actually didn't realize they were even still making the
standard RD-5G30.

Also, the RD-5G20-LW is exactly the same as the 2' AirFiber 5X dish, except
that the airFiber dish has a dual slant feedhorn instead of H/V.