Thanks to Trey for finding and shipping/selling me the part that Ceragon
damaged in return shipping!

That made it so I could finally remount my radio.

They must have defaulted the Ceragon radio because none of my IP/programming in
band works and I didn't add the Ethernet for management cable.
Got to go back now and do all that over again and hopefully access and program
the radio.

But now I'm wondering if I should just buy a set of Airfiber 11FX equipment and
replace the Ceragon entirely.

Does Airfiber 11FX do the full band in XPIC like the Ceragon?

Can it mate to my existing dual-pol antennas?

I can't find much info on that online.

Has anyone done a similar 'swap out' with Airfiber 11FX fully maxed spectrum
and bandwidth wise yet?