From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mark Radabaugh
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:57 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RM Land cover

I was sort of amused at a guy who lives in a desert doing site surveys in
Louisiana.

Welcome to the real world

Mark

On Sep 13, 2017, at 4:40 PM, Chuck McCown
<ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

Found it.
We ain’t got no freeking trees in Utah, never had to use this before.
(Bristlecone pines that are 4500 years old only hit maybe 20 feet at the most,
everything else is sage and juniper)

But when I change the height and density of the trees, the path profile images
are not changing.