Sounds like their numbers don’t add up at all on first take.

Just a wild guess, but I’m thinking too much off-shoring of funds.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 10:27 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Is it time to buy UBNT stock?

Well, three law firms representing UBNT investors have launched investigations
today.  I think I will wait and see what they find.

"NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein,
Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of
purchasers of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:
UBNT). Such investors are encouraged to obtain additional information and
assist the investigation by visiting the firm's site:
www.bgandg.com/ubnt<http://www.bgandg.com/ubnt>."

"LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--September 19, 2017-- Lundin Law PC, a
shareholder rights firm, announces that it is investigating claims against
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: UBNT) concerning
possible violations of federal securities laws."

"SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson
Fistel, LLP is investigating potential violations of the federal securities
laws by Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBNT) ("Ubiquiti") and certain of its
officers. Ubiquiti develops networking technology for service providers,
enterprises, and consumers worldwide."

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Adam Moffett