RSL, MSE/SNR/CINR/etc, modulation/capacity if supported, incorrect block counter if supported, IDU and/or ODU temperature. Lumina also supports voltage and current. Ethernet counters, traffic, errors, etc. Some radios wrap CRC or FCS errors into the IF-MIB Rx error stat. Others it's a separate counter in the vendor's MIB. Trango and AirFiber come to mind.

Packet sizes? Like RMON? I don't see that on many radios. Can you even get that from SNMP on a MikroTik? I don't think so.