I know we are all anxious hoping to hear from Gino.

I wish I still had an HF rig and a decent antenna.  I am wondering of anyone on
here works 20 meters and has heard from folks in PR?

Keep hearing of the lack of communication capability there, but 2 meter and HF
is pretty much going to work irrespective of any infrastructure damage.   Here
in Utah, our county emergency center has fully functional HF, VHF and UHF
capability.

Actually most of Utah does as well as many groups of LDS church folk that work
with emergency preparedness.

I have never used it, but I know there are HF methods to convey IP.  Could
certainly keep slow speed email going.