I am offering packages up to 50mbps sustained from most of my towers,
100mbps sustained is aviablile in downtown and metro locations were the CPE
is close to the AP. Line-of-sight REQUIRED for anyone on a 5G package,
otherwise you have to stay on legacy packages. This helps get people
motivated to allow me to mount their CPE in a better location that can get
LOS.

I am using PMP450i AP's running 40mhz channel widths mostly on Omni's. I am
not worried about maxing out AP's because I know I can switch to Medusa
AP's if that day finally comes.

I do throttle the streaming for each package at a slower speed than the max
plan for that package. I disclose that right with the package speed. The
XBOX updates and regular downloads can take advantage of the faster
sustained speeds while the streaming throttle keeps their video at a more
reasonable amount.

Really the pricing is set at how many "concurrent video streams" can your
connection handle since most people are trying to save money and drop their
SAT/Cable boxes if you want to watch 3-4 video streams at once then your
obviously going to need the $129.95 package than allows a lot more
streaming speed to try to handle this. I feel like the customer is still
saving money because they probably are saving $100/month by not having
directTV plus I am getting compensated for providing the bandwidth to them
that can handle that. (Mosts WISPS in this area can barely provide a fast
enough connection to watch 1 video stream let alone multiple)

[image: Inline image 1]