From: George Skorup
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2017 4:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPv4 - IPv6 Box

What does that "box" do that DNS64+NAT64 doesn't?

What's the resistance to regular old dual stack, even if you gotta do IPv4
NAT/CGN due to lack of address space?

I'd be hesitant with DNS64/NAT64 w/ IPv6 only clients simply because of dumb
customer devices. Dual-stack seems to be the safer, less headache prone
approach. Especially the NAT64 thing, since I don't want to buy Juniper and the
like, because I'm cheap. If MikroTik would support it, then maybe.