Verify azimuths are correct as part of the sow completion.
I use profilers like link planner and radio mobile alot and need to verify
everything i can.
Im not hanging antennas as much as i used to either, so when i send
somebody up to donit, this would bridge the trust gap immensely. Side lobe
peaking is irritating. But thats not a 7k bridge

On Oct 6, 2017 8:23 AM, "Cameron Crum" <cc...@wispmon.com> wrote:

Maybe the real question is, what are you looking to do?