Good call, they were pretty quick to provide the answer.

You have to downgrade to v3.1 before switching to the hotspot firmware.
After that it goes smoothly.

------------------------------

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Call Cambium support, pretty sure they know the answer to this quick.
> Someone told me they were having an issue doing just that and Cambium
> figured it out real quick via remote desktop.
>
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340>
> Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343>
> 1100 Wayne St
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Suite 1337
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Troy, OH 45373
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1100+Wayne+St+Suite+1337+Troy,+OH+45373&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Christopher Gray <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I know this can be done, but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm trying
>> to change from ePMP non-sync v3.5 firmware to hotspot 3.3 firmware.
>>
>> Is there a trick or specific process necessary? It keeps rejecting the
>> hotspot firmware.
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to