My latest GIGE-APC-HV REV F has a mechanical issue.

This has only been shipping about a month.
(September 16 is the date of my test results).

There is a problem when installing two of these units side by side in a shelf.
There may be some interference between the jack pins on one board and the jack
shields of the adjacent board.

This can be fixed easily and we have modified our production process to solve
this problem, but we know a few of the REV F boards have shipped.

Please check your inventory/received orders and let us swap it immediately.
Good thing is this has the best return loss and NEXT of any product I have ever
made...

(Of course you can also just skip every other rack slot too...)

Sorry for the problem folks.